I arrived at JFK without any complications or delays (except rush hour traffic when Cristina came to pick me up). We called the airline and were able to secure two seats, window and aisle, with no one in between us (so far) - the plane is 3+3. That will make for a much more pleasant ride (that's what I had on my flight from Orlando to New York, too).
I made about two or three last minute runs to Target in Florida when I was getting ready, and I made Cristina's last minute run to Target with her last night. Today I will have to unpack everything and re-pack, since Delta does not allow a second checked bag on domestic flights but I will be checking two tonight when I go to Italy, and carrying two smaller bags on the plane with me.
It's so weird that I'm leaving for Italy tonight - we leave the house around 4 p.m. It's finally here...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment