Saturday, April 19, 2008

25 days to go...

In just 25 days I will be in Italy. Less than a month. So weird to think about that. Last night I was at the store and picked up a bunch of stuff I will need when I'm gone. Because I don't know what shopping is like in Florence, I went ahead and picked up several extras of shampoo, conditioner, lotion, etc.

In the meantime, we have finals...the preparations for which are consuming about 95% of my time. The rest of the time is spent sleeping and watching Disney cartoons mindlessly with Daniel.

I have received my textbooks for Italy. They are small (compared to what I have right now for classes) and I am glad they are not going to read us to death.

We have decided not to go to France because it would be too expensive for just a weekend. It would really be no cheaper to get to Nantes from Italy than to fly to France from the USA, after we calculated the cost of plane, train, etc.

We are, however, spending a weekend in Venice. In a hotel on the beach.

No comments: