Monday, March 24, 2008

To JFK or Bust.

I bought my round-trip tickets to JFK, so I will be leaving Orlando, FL on May 13, returning on June 25.

I am taking a little weekend trip May 29 or 30 through June 1 with Danielle up to Nantes, France to visit a friend (well she's actually a friend of a friend, but recently I realized that I've known her for so long she's my friend too!). Right now the plan looks like flying from Pisa to Paris, then taking a train to Nantes. (Pisa isn't that far by train from Florence and that's the airport that we can get the most inexpensive flights out of). Flying to Nantes straight from the Florence area is very expensive unless we go to Milan or Rome, but the time & train expense don't justify doing so. These plans are still in the works...

No comments: