I got the Dean's approval for my visiting student status, so I am good to go!
I will have a lot of financial aid and registrar paperwork to do with my school, and I still need to get my application, deposit check, and passport-sized photos (for the ISIC card - some sort of student insurance) to Gonzaga in Spokane, WA.
It's coming along nicely. So far I know that there's another group of 4 students going from my school, but as far as the group I'm traveling with it's definitely Danielle and I, with the possibility of two others. We should know by the end of this week who else is going with us, then we can make travel & lodging plans. I'm hoping to see a lot more of Europe for a few weeks after classes are over. But we'll see what actually happens...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
FINALLY got on this site. I'm so excited for you!! Of course I wish I were going too...
It's going to be a long time between visits!!
Let me know when you post something else.
Love you!
M
Post a Comment