Since, Pisa, we've all been sitting around in the apartment, getting schoolwork done. Cristina and I (the sick ones) have been resting a lot. Tonight I took my laundry out (yes, in the rain) and sat in the empty expensive laundromat for about an hour.
I went to the doctor this afternoon at school and that took about 35 seconds. He asked me what was wrong, looked in my throat, and wrote me a script for an antibiotic. I've been feeling better every day, and a lot of people at school have had colds and such, but I don't want to chance it, so I'll take the antibiotic.
So my life here isn't really that exciting right now - it's just life...Thursday we leave for Venice until Sunday, and we can't wait...
This is a picture I took one night of my street sign. This is the building directly across from my front door. The street signs in Florence are on the buildings (there really isn't room for signs or anything, just buildings and road, most of the time not even sidewalks) and we live right where Via Dante Alighieri starts (Dante's house is about five doors down).
No comments:
Post a Comment